ADMISSION CRITERIA (GRADES K – 8)
- Both parents and/or guardians in the home must give clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior. Testimonies must be written on the application and verbally shared in an admissions interview.
- Student applicants for 6th – 8th grades must give a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior, both in written form and in an admissions interview.
- Applicant’s family must regularly attend and be actively involved in an evangelical, Bible-centered church.
- Applicant’s parents or guardians must agree to CCA’s Doctrinal Statement, understanding that it is the basis for all school curriculum and operations.
- Applicant’s parents or guardians must agree to support all Academy policies and procedures.
- Central Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.