Welcome to the employment page at Central Christian Academy. Please browse our website to see if our ministry may be the best fit for your God-given talents. All of our employees must be born-again Christians who agree with the mission, vision, and core values of CCA. We require full-time faculty to hold or work toward a standard certification with the Association of Christian Schools International. For full-time faculty positions, a successful candidate will have earned a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
CCA has the following faculty and staff positions open for the 2018-19 school year:
High School Faculty (9th Grade only) - part-time and/or full-time
- No openings at this time. If you are interested in a high school position for 2019-20, please contact Mr. Hunter or fill out a teacher application.
Contact Michael Hunter, Head of Schools, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316.688.1161.
High School Coaches - part-time
- Volleyball, Cross Country, Tennis, Soccer, Basketball, Bowling, Track & Field, Cheerleading
Contact Kenny Waddell, Athletic Director, at email@example.com or 316.688.1161.
K-8 Faculty & Staff
- West-side transportation driver (part-time)
- Middle School (7th-8th) Girls' Basketball Coach
Contact Michael Hunter, Head of Schools, at firstname.lastname@example.org | 316.688.1161
- Elementary paraprofessionals to work alongside students with learning differences |will work in conjunction with the classroom teacher | full or part-time | hours to be determined
Contact Rebecca Terronez, Explore Coordinator, at email@example.com. or 316.688.1161.
Substitute Teachers and Substitute Lunchroom & Recess Workers - all grade levels and positions, including hourly staff - For teachers, fill out the application below; for an hourly staff substitute application, contact Dr. Pamela Martin, Elementary Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316.688.1161.
If you are interested in completing a general application for a full-time faculty position, please choose the link below, complete the application, and submit your information to the following address:
Mr. Michael Hunter, Head of Schools
c/o Central Christian Academy
2900 N. Rock Rd.
Wichita, KS 67226