Tuition Assistance & Grants
2019/2020 FACTS Tuition Assistance Program
Following the complete enrollment of each child, families seeking tuition assistance for the school year may apply online here. All applications will be considered for financial aid based on funds available. To be considered, all applications must be verified by FACTS.
After completing the online application, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your 2018 federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2018 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers' compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in PDF format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or emailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Please allow two to four weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed. FACTS is unable to verify receipt of documents until they are scanned into their system, which takes approximately two to three business days. Faxed or copied applications will not be accepted. It is recommended that you keep a copy of your financial application for your records.
Central Christian Academy cannot process any tuition assistance applications prior to the receipt of a complete Academy application submission package, including the $100 application fee, all required forms, and the $100 enrollment fee. Award decisions are not made by FACTS but by the CCA School Committee. Tuition assistance will not exceed 50% of total tuition.
If you have any questions, please contact FACTS Customer Care at 866-441-4637.
GRANTS for Central Christian Church Members
Grant money is gifted, based on funds available, to qualified members. The grant is not need-based financial assistance, and the same amount is given to each qualified family. It is best described as a church discount that is extended to church members who are faithful in time, talent, and treasure to Central Christian Church.
The grant has three qualifications to be eligible:
1) Family must be formal members of CCC a minimum of one year prior to the school year that the grant is being applied for.
2) The family must be active members by attending and serving in the church on a regular basis (minimum of three times a month).
3) The family must be a tithing family (giving 10% of annual income to CCC).
Families who meet this criterion and would like to apply for the grant may do so by contacting the Central Christian Church office at 316-688-4400.